Dynamic and innovative, CTT Group is a Canadian nonprofit, member-driven organisation whose objective is to support the growth and success of businesses involved in the textile, geosynthetic and other polymeric materials industries.
Manufacturers, transformers, distributors, retailers and end-users regionally, nationally and globally are coming together through CTT Group to stimulate innovation, improve productivity and increase revenues.
Because your success is our priority, CTT Group members have created a centre for world-class innovation and expertise that proactively supports the growth of its customers and members with technical, commercial and networking services designed to ensure success in the new global economy.
5 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. Discounts on many services, activities and events
2. Free annual subscription to The Textile Journal
3. Access to premier networking and benchmarking activities
4. Privileged access to strategic information and technical expertise
5. Participation and voting privileges at the annual general meeting
Download the Membership Brochure and Form to find out more!
You are also welcome to contact Jacek Mlynarek, President and CEO of CTT Group for any further information.